Monday, February 15, 2010

Keeping Busy

So last week I had a few things on my "to-do" list.

Here's what got accomplished.

T-Shirts - Done
Stickers - Ordered
Shipping of product to Phoenix - Done (going to get a Uhaul trailer and then borrow a friends pick up to get it out there)
The foam prototype was finished last Wed and I went down on Thursday to check it out and I had hoped to have those samples back at the house that day in order to take some photos but, there is a slight adjustment that is needed and a new set of dies needs to be tooled. I hope to have that process completed before mid-week this week, we'll see. On a good note however, they looked awesome! I can not wait to bring these things out to Phoenix next week. I think I have a winner on my hands here but, you never know. I keep looking over the numbers and the price is right, the product is right and it fills a need for people in a cost effective manner.

Moving on...
I placed an order for the first round of "CanCaddy's" and should have them by the end of the week next week.
Once I have the photos of the actual foam I'll have the mailers completed. I've set a date to send those out by next Monday and then I will e-mail all of the same places on Wed. and then also send out a follow up mailer with a reminder and a sticker on Wed.

Other things I completed last week -
I got the idea for a table display so people could "try-it-before-they-buy-it" kind of set up. So  got a 2x2 board, made a couple of legs so it's angled, screwed 2 ammocans to the board I'll have 3 demo "Blue Guns" chained to the board so people can see how the system works. I think this will be a huge impact on the individual sales for the weekend. I also went to Kinkos and printed out a 22 inch display with all of the prices for each product.

Below are of the pictures of the display case, the display prices, and the t-shirts.



No comments:

Post a Comment